Hear from leading doctors and specialists about migraine treatment, research and more
Our Partner Migraine World Summit is hosting its 6th annual event March 17–25, 2021. This event brings together 32 experts, including doctors and specialists, who will share new treatments, research and strategies to help people improve their migraine and chronic headache.
Each day of the Summit features a series of interviews with international experts who will answer key questions about migraine in a wide array of related topics. Once you register for a free account, you will be notified when new sessions are added daily and receive 24-hour access to watch each day’s sessions.
How the Migraine World Summit works:
- Register: Secure your spot by registering here. Once you’ve registered, you’ll have free access to the Summit.
- Watch: Each day of the Summit, you’ll receive a new link to the day’s sessions with international experts, which you can access for free starting at 3 p.m. ET and for the next 24 hours. You can watch the Summit from any computer or mobile device that supports video.
- Learn: You’ll hear from global leaders in the field including doctors, specialists, researchers, psychologists, and patient advocates.
What to Expect from the Migraine World Summit
During the Migraine World Summit experts will answer questions such as:
- Why doesn’t migraine have a cure yet?
- What are the latest strategies for chronic migraine control?
- What causes migraine and its symptoms?
- How do you prevent an attack before it happens?
- How do you manage migraine triggered by changes in weather?
- Does yoga help with migraine?
- Do any medications make migraine worse?
- What’s the link between migraine and autoimmune diseases?
- How do you juggle multiple health conditions and migraine?
- How does weight loss affect migraine?
The American Migraine Foundation believes that patient education is essential to advocating for and receiving the best care. We are proud to partner with educational initiatives like MWS and encourage you to register for this year’s event.