Please join us on June 8, 2017 for the first ever Move Against Migraine day of action! We are mobilizing people across the country to come together and show their support for the millions of Americans living with migraine by joining the Move Against Migraine Thunderclap. Thunderclap is a crowdspeaking platform that mass-shares a single message on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr) at the same date and time. The result is a unified rallying cry that amplifies the voice of the migraine community.
As you may know, we launched Move Against Migraine to change the conversation around the disabling neurological disease. The initiative strives to mobilize and empower individuals living with migraine to advocate for themselves to find the support and treatment they need, as well as inspire support and funding for research that will lead to safe and more effective treatments.
To add your voice and join the movement:
- Visit our Thunderclap page before June 8 and pledge your support with Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.
- Share with your friends, family and colleagues to help drum up support and join the Thunderclap to help further spread awareness in days leading up to June 8. Below are suggested social media posts to encourage others to join the Move Against Migraine Thunderclap.
Sample Twitter Posts:
- I signed up to support the millions of Americans living w/ #migraine. Join me & #MoveAgainstMigraine! http://hubs.ly/H07xq3s0
- Join me to #MoveAgainstMigraine on June 8th in support of the millions of Americans with migraine! Sign up here: http://hubs.ly/H07xq3s0
Sample Facebook Posts:
- How many people do you know are affected by #migraine? I signed up to support my friends and family on June 8 living with the disabling disease. Learn more about migraine and sign up to spread the word: http://hubs.ly/H07xq3s0 #MoveAgainstMigraine
- Join us in supporting the millions of Americans living with #migraine and sign up for the first #MoveAgainstMigraine Thunderclap here: http://hubs.ly/H07xq3s0
We appreciate all you do to raise awareness of migraine. It’s because of your support that we can say ‘together, we’re as relentless as migraine’.