Did you know?
- Headaches can be a common problem in children
- Somewhere between 4% and 10% of children have migraine headaches.
- Many adults with headaches started having their headaches as children, with 20% reporting the onset before age 10.
- Most headaches in children are benign – meaning they are not symptoms of some serious disorder or disease.
- Migraine headaches often run in families, so information on other family member’s headaches is important.
Headache may interfere with participation in activities and school and can be a significant health problem.